Climate of Allahabad, India Average Weather
- Allahabad, india, 25°27'N, 81°44'E, 98 m (321 ft)
- Allahabad has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with dry winters, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cwa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Allahabad is close to the tropical dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1027 mm (40.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2961 hours.
- If Allahabad were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Ludhiana, India - 828 kms (514.5 miles) NW
- Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) NNW
- New Delhi, India - 568.3 kms (353.1 miles) NW
- Bikaner, India - 884 kms (549.3 miles) WNW
- Agra, India - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 592.3 kms (368.1 miles) W
- Sagar, India - 350.1 kms (217.5 miles) WSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) WSW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 555.9 kms (345.4 miles) SSW
- Akola, India - 714.1 kms (443.7 miles) SW