Vs > Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Allahabad vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Climate & Distance Between
Allahabad vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Allahabad vs Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan
Allahabad vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Allahabad vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Monterrey, Mexico
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Te Wera Forest vs Basra
Bowler, Wi vs Adana
Szczecin vs Dresden
Fannar√•ki/ Fanar√•ken, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Alert Bay, Bc
- The distance between Allahabad, India and Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria is approximately 7,096 km or 4,410 mi.
- To reach Allahabad in this distance one would set out from Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 76.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Allahabad bearing 119.8° or ESE .
- Allahabad has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Allahabad is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0 °C (0°F) more in Allahabad. The continentality subtype is semicontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 514.2 mm (20.2 in) more which is equivalent to 514.2 l/m² (12.62 US gal/ft²) or 5,142,000 l/ha (549,714 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.8° higher in Allahabad than in Constantine (Ain El Bey).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Allahabad relative to Constantine (Ain El Bey). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Allahabad
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Allahabad vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Allahabad vs Eugene, Or, Usa
Allahabad vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Allahabad vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Ueno, Japan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Yokohama vs Yamagata
Galuut vs Pecs
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Grodno
Block Island, Ri vs St. Katrine
Allahabad vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Allahabad
- Ludhiana, India - 828 kms (514.5 miles) NW
- Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) NNW
- New Delhi, India - 568.3 kms (353.1 miles) NW
- Bikaner, India - 884 kms (549.3 miles) WNW
- Agra, India - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 592.3 kms (368.1 miles) W
- Sagar, India - 350.1 kms (217.5 miles) WSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) WSW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 555.9 kms (345.4 miles) SSW
- Akola, India - 714.1 kms (443.7 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)