Weather in December in Allahabad
- There are approximately 1:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The skies in Allahabad are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 10:33.
- It is sunny approximately 85.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.7% of daylight hours.
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 1 day.
- The mean temperature in Allahabad is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for December in Allahabad, India
Allahabad Weather in December Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Allahabad:
- Ludhiana, India - 828 kms (514.5 miles) NW
- Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) NNW
- New Delhi, India - 568.3 kms (353.1 miles) NW
- Bikaner, India - 884 kms (549.3 miles) WNW
- Agra, India - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 592.3 kms (368.1 miles) W
- Sagar, India - 350.1 kms (217.5 miles) WSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) WSW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 555.9 kms (345.4 miles) SSW
- Akola, India - 714.1 kms (443.7 miles) SW