| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Allahabad in August is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in August is fairly wet with rain more often than not. A substantial 333mm (13.1in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 21 days.
- The heavens above Allahabad are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:54 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:59.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Allahabad August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Allahabad, India
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Allahabad:
- Ludhiana, India - 828 kms (514.5 miles) NW
- Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) NNW
- New Delhi, India - 568.3 kms (353.1 miles) NW
- Bikaner, India - 884 kms (549.3 miles) WNW
- Agra, India - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WNW
- Kota, India - 592.3 kms (368.1 miles) W
- Sagar, India - 350.1 kms (217.5 miles) WSW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) WSW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 555.9 kms (345.4 miles) SSW
- Akola, India - 714.1 kms (443.7 miles) SW